JAN PLACHÝ AND GIGATHLON
Would you like to know, how Gigathlon Czech Republic started, where does it come from and who is a Gigathlet? Have a read in 2 chapter long interview below about what main orginiser and founder of the Gigathlon Czech Republic Jan Plachý would like to share with you about his Giga-baby.
1. Chapter 2. Chapter
GIGATHLON CZECH REPUBLIC 2019
30.8. - 1.9. 2019 - RAČICE / MĚLNÍK
There will be two host regions in 2019. Partially we will stay in host region of Gigathlon Czech Republic 2018 Ústí Region but also visit new one Central Bohemian Region. As a main location (home base) we will keep high quality sports resort Labe Arena Račice, where also Delicious Sunday will mainly take place. Ambitious Saturday will belong to a brand new place Mělník, from where courses will bring Gigathletes to the scenic Kokořínsko.
Have a look below on few changes that definitely worth to mention from the start! Throughout the year we will introduce you to more details and hopefully more such great news. What can you be looking forward to:
- we keep the 2018 home base Labe Aréna Račice (allows us further improvement of services)
- more approachable to hobby-athletes (shorter courses, Sunday Gigathlon for all, who don’t dare to try Weekend Gigathlon yet)
- less complicated logistics (shorter distances between two main centres Račice/Mělník, last Saturday's discipline will finish in Račice, therefore everyone gets more time for recovery)
- extension of category Couple (now you can sign up not just for classic combination Woman and Man, but also as Man+Man, or Woman+Woman)
- attractive registration fee (register with early bird price by 31 December 2018 latest and get the lowest fee in history of Gigathlon Czech Republic)
We are already looking forward to 2019
and are highly positive that it will be again Giga awesome!
COURSES GIGATHLON CZECH REPUBLIC 2019